TOTALFLOW heavy duty Double Braided Universal Stainless Steel 2.5" Inch Inner Diameter-Inner Diameter 2-1/2" Inch Exhaust Flex Pipe Connector Couplers is the perfect solution for absorbing excessive vibration and movement in the exhaust system protecting your investment, providing quick and easy exhaust repairs without having to install an entirely new assembly.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Helps to provide leak-free connections.
- Construction provides a highly flexible tube design.
- Manufactured from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- An economical repair option without having to replace entire exhaust assemblies.
- Ideal for weld or clamp installations.
- Perfect for any custom exhaust project.
- Compact size - will fit anywhere.
|201 Stainless Steel
|INLET | OUTLET DIAMETER - REVERSIBLE
|2.5" Inch Inner Diameter | 2.5" Inch Inner Diameter
TOTALFLOW Verified Customer
Purchased this to replace a supposed 2.5” stainless flex section that came on the performance downpipe on my VW Jetta. The supposedly stainless one developed a leak in a little over a year as well as rot out at the welds. so clearly only parts of it were stainless steel. However the total flow flex section was 100% built with stainless steel all around. The braid itself was very well made , the welds were very nice tig welds and the extensions welded to it were true to size, 2.5” ID. I was able to cut out my old flex, slide this in place and clamp it down with two stainless band clamps from total flow. All in all I was able to fix my broken exhaust for under $60 with all stainless parts that will probably outlast the rest of the performance downpipe.
Customers who bought this item also bought